Careers: Open Positions
Credly helps the world recognize lifelong achievement with the most popular platforms for verifying, sharing and managing digital badges and credentials. Its enterprise-class Open Credit platform allows organizations to officially verify skills and competencies; distribute portable and secure digital credentials and open badges; and gain actionable data and insights. Thousands of education institutions, industry associations, employers and workforce developers worldwide use Credly to make achievements visible, marketable and useful.
The Account Executive will be responsible for developing opportunities with prospects and partners, closing deals, and transitioning new clients to the customer success team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, not afraid to take on new challenges and able to manage several projects at once. The person will be expected to work at a fast pace, with concrete goals and measurable results. The ideal candidate will have experience in lead generation and long-term relationship building in one or more of the education, association, corporate training and certification markets.
We're looking for an Account Executive to join our team and grow with us as we build Credly into the world leader in digital credentials. This role is preferably based in New York, NY, but remote applicants with the requisite experience will be considered, as well.
- Help to formulate a well-defined, collaborative pursuit strategy to acquire target prospects and orchestrate internal and external resources to close the sale
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive the development of sales proposals
- Maintain and build rapport with senior executives to formulate strong, long term business relationships built on trust
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Credly’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a pipeline according to targets, and provide clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience, with personal and direct responsibility for revenue targets
- Proven success in education, association, corporate training or certification markets
- A strong command of the digital ecosystem
- Experience and ability to manage sale cycles with a wide range of length and complexity
- The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients, Credly management, and product teams
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with decision makers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience adapting clients needs into clear, concise proposals
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, while always keeping the company’s broad goals in mind.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
To apply ...
Please email your resume or LinkedIn profile link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Mar 13, 2017