Careers: Open Positions
Customer Success Manager
Seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at a growth-stage, venture-backed company offering software and services that helps tell professional stories online with verification and context.
Who We Are
Credly is a mission-driven organization that prizes respect, hard work, humility, and transparency. Equal opportunity employer focused on creating equal opportunity for individuals through portable, data-rich evidence of achievements.
As a CSM you will own communications with Credly’s clients and implement services and solutions to ensure their success. You will serve as the principal point of contact during implementation and launch activities with responsibility for developing and maintaining complete, up-to-date, client-related documentation, including project plans, scope of work, workflow plans, business processes, program goals / objectives, etc. You will advocate on behalf of the client and coordinate with various stakeholders to clarify client requirements to obtain agreement on how to meet them.
Launching and retaining clients is your top priority. You will also manage ongoing client communications, account management, and maintenance of client programs. You could also play a role during the business development phase, contributing expertise and support for the sales effort and contributing to the strategy and tactics of client-facing proposals. This is a fast-paced, hands-on broad role that requires high levels of professional communication skills combined with technical, analytical, operational, and creative capabilities to coordinate activities across multiple clients simultaneously. Time management, stress management, the ability to manage competing priorities, and a healthy sense of humor will help you succeed in this role.
Implementation and Launching New Clients - 50%
Organize meetings to implement and launch clients on our platform Identify and understand how success will be defined and measured Coordinate with Credly team members to ensure awareness and execution Create the initial launch plan (summarizing customer goals and requirements) Manage and communicate the implementation schedule Proactively identify and address risks Minimize the time it takes for clients to start getting value
Account Management and Other Responsibilities as assigned 40%
- “Own” the client on behalf of and within Credly
- Manage all aspects of contract fulfillment including successful contract implementation and continued compliance with contracted service standards
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely fashion
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring client satisfaction with delivered services
- Provide reports and analytical feedback to stakeholders, as required
- Provide feedback in the form of best practices and consulting services to maintain credibility and improve customer value
- Effectively optimize internal resources; say “no” to customers when appropriate
- Contribute product and service expertise to the Credly team
Pre-Sales / Business Development - 10%
- Provide subject matter expertise to influence and shape solutions provided to prospects
- Actively contribute to project estimation and cost estimation discussion, ensuring that realistic costs, timescales and resource requirements are incorporated into executable plans
- Partner with the Business Development, Marketing and Product teams to ensure that the client’s voice is considered
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Customer Support
- Data Analysis
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Posted on Jun 20, 2018