Careers: Open Positions
Demand Marketing Manager
Credly helps the world recognize lifelong achievement with the most popular platforms for verifying, sharing and managing digital badges and credentials. Its enterprise-class Open Credit platform allows organizations to officially verify skills and competencies; distribute portable and secure digital credentials and open badges; and gain actionable data and insights. Thousands of education institutions, industry associations, employers and workforce developers worldwide use Credly to make achievements visible, marketable and useful.
The Product Marketing - Demand Generation Manager is responsible for driving demand and generating leads. You’ll develop and track programs across multiple vertical markets. You’ll continuously optimize those programs to ensure leads are highly qualified for sales follow-up. You’ll be an expert in how and why our customers become buyers and translating our platform’s technical capabilities into benefits that resonate.
You know how to leverage a variety of marketing channels. You know what it takes to convert visitors to leads. You understand the sales funnel, the systems (we use SalesForce and HubSpot) that manage the process, and the analytics that support smart marketing decisions. You have an attention to detail and an eye for quality. You’ve seen what real, effective collaboration between Marketing and Sales looks like, and you want to work where that’s the goal.
- Execute a cross-channel strategy to build awareness, drive demand and capture leads
- Own the nurturing process to segment, educate and motivate leads to be sales-ready
- Work with Sales to improve and balance the quality and quantity of MQLs delivered
- Continuously measure, analyze, report and optimize on all the great work you’re doing
- Leverage automation and marketing technologies to improve processes and productivity
- Collaborate across the business to tell both Credly’s and our customers’ success stories
The ideal candidate:
- Had end-to-end ownership of more than a few campaigns for SaaS products or platforms
- Has led multiple successful, and some failed, campaigns, and can share lessons learned
- Uses all the data available to make and support sound marketing decisions
- Is persuasive, compelling and authentic in all of their writing, speaking and presenting
- Has the project management skills to know where everything is and what’s due when
- Has the people skills to win support across the business and lead through influence
- Is a genuine, nice person who wants to work with genuine, nice people on a mission to help people get recognized for their achievements and connected to new opportunities.
To apply ...
Please email your resume or LinkedIn profile link to: email@example.com
Posted on Dec 19, 2017