Careers: Open Positions
Inbound Development Rep
Credly helps the world recognize lifelong achievement with the most popular platforms for verifying, sharing, and managing digital badges and credentials. Its enterprise-class Open Credit platform allows organizations to officially verify skills and competencies; distribute portable and secure digital credentials and open badges; and gain actionable data and insights. Thousands of education institutions, industry associations, employers, and workforce developers worldwide use Credly to make achievements visible, marketable, and useful.
The Inbound Development Representative (IDR) will be responsible for developing opportunities with prospects and partners. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, not afraid to take on new challenges and strong at multitasking. The person will be expected to work at a fast pace, with concrete goals and measurable results. The ideal candidate will have experience in lead generation in one or more of the education, association, corporate training, and certification markets.
We're looking for an IDR to join our team and grow with us as we build Credly into the world leader in digital credentials. This role is preferably based in New York, NY, but remote applicants with the requisite experience will be considered, as well.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries creating a great first impression to our prospects.
- Partner with our experienced industry experts to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills.
- Provide constructive feedback to key business stakeholders, helping us continually improve and innovate our process and product.
- Capture all relevant information in Salesforce.com, with strong attention to detail.
- Learn everything there is to know about sales and the digital credential space.
Desired skills and expertise
- Self-driven personality, you can work independently and aim to be the best in your field.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Prefer working in start-ups over working for large corporates and enjoy the challenge of building something from the ground up.
- Understand the importance of effectively managing time and prioritizing tasks.
- Are coachable and receptive to feedback.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, as well as on an individual basis.
- Possess a strong desire to work in technology sales to develop yourself professionally.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
Send an email to email@example.com with “Inbound Development Representative” in the subject line, your resume or LinkedIn profile and a statement of interest (300 words max).
Posted on Apr 20, 2018