Careers: Open Positions
Senior Web Developer
Credly helps the world recognize lifelong achievement with the most popular platforms for verifying, sharing and managing digital badges and credentials. Its enterprise-class Open Credit platform allows organizations to officially verify skills and competencies; distribute portable and secure digital credentials and open badges; and gain actionable data and insights. Thousands of education institutions, industry associations, employers and workforce developers worldwide use Credly to make achievements visible, marketable and useful.
Credly is led by an experienced and energetic team, and is backed by a widely-respected group of venture, strategic and non-profit impact investors.
Who you are ...
- You have 5+ years of experience as a mid to senior level engineer
- You’re comfortable working with PHP & you have advanced experience designing and building RESTful web services & APIs.
- You are familiar with AWS, front-end frameworks (e.g. - Angular 1.x), node-based task runners and relational databases.
- You understand & have informed opinions about the pros and cons around a variety of languages.
- You have experience being closely involved in the product development process, working with PMs, designers, and other business stakeholders.
- You’re a kind, positive, and respectful person, excited to contribute to and help lead the development of an amazing team culture.
What we build ...
- A platform that supports the creation, issuing and earning of credentials.
- Rock solid support for validation of credentials & securing all user data attached to them.
- A set of APIs to support a growing developer ecosystem.
Our tech stack ...
- and more!
It's a plus if ...
- You have strong front-end development chops.
- You have advanced experience designing service-oriented architecture.
- You’re comfortable with dev ops and/or systems administration.
- You’ve participated in peer code reviews.
- You’ve previously functioned as a team lead.
This position is full-time with competitive salary, stock options, a brand new Macbook Pro, and benefits plan. You may be located at our NYC headquarters or remote.
To apply ...
Please ensure that your application includes the following items:
- Resume (or LinkedIn profile link)
- Sample Code (i.e. Github account link), portfolio or link to your personal site
To apply, email the above information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Mar 27, 2017