The Ditch That Textbook Digital Summit is a nine-day, FREE virtual event. It brings together some of the brightest minds in education to discuss technology, pedagogy, inquiry and more.
You’ll get one new inspiring, practical presentation each day. Take your own notes, or download a PDF “key takeaways sheet” from each video.
The summit runs from December 16 to December 24. During the winter holidays, schedules get a little hectic. But don’t worry! The videos will be available for another week, until December 31.
Our presenters include:
- Two Global Teacher Prize finalists
- A New York Times best-selling author
- State and national teachers of the year
- Creators of some of your favorite teaching resources online
Presentations topics include:
- Integrating technology in the classroom
- Creating engaging, exciting lessons/classes
- Infusing lessons with inquiry and student choice
- Connecting students to people and experiences worldwide (for free!)
- And much, much more!