This badge is awarded to those that participated in the first ever e-NABLE Conference at Johns Hopkins University in 2014.
If you did any of the following, please accept this badge on behalf of the e-NABLE Community!
• Sponsored the event
• Donated hand kits for recipients and medical professionals to assemble
• Donated materials/supplies or tools for assembly sessions, food, or other items and services etc
• Organized the event
• Spoke or presented
• Attended as a recipient family, medical student or individual eager to learn about 3d printing prosthetics and assembling your own devices.
• Provided childcare for attendee families
• Helped with clean up or tear down
• Donated the space
• Provided media and press coverage
• Any other participation!